Thank you all for submitting feedback and bugs! This allowed me to improve the software and here it is: alpha version 2.0.3! This release fixes some bugs and even adds some new stuff. I highly recommend updating to this release (Don’t forget to update the libraries too)! These are the changes:
- updated the documentation (added small system-user-manual)
- added some information about updating the software
- fixed a bug which started moves from the wrong position if not moved to home before
- fixed a bug that moved the motor in the wrong direction when using the function “Move home (all)”
- fixed a bug which caused the motor direction to change sporadically during motor jogging
- added a new menu font and a font-option to the settings
- Minor user interface changes
- added all needed libraries into the repository
The biggest change, which you will see immediately, is the new font. I thought it might be nice to have a more readable and clear option. There is a new option for choosing the font so that you can go back to the old one if you like:
I also started working on a Windows client for creating keyframe-based moves. This is in the very early stages but I hope to be able to release it before the summer. Main focus will be defining the bezier-curve based moves and then either save them as a files or directly submit the data to the USB-connected miniEngine.
…and as always – Have fun!